Picture, Print, Drawing A Chinese Groom And Bride
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress will not obtain liberties to product in its collections. Therefore, it generally does not license or charge authorization costs to be used of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to publish or elsewhere distribute the material.
Finally, it’s the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or any other usage limitations and acquire permission from third events whenever necessary before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library’s collections.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, in addition to usage of the initial products, see: Stereographs – legal Rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from original) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. Of half stereo)
- Call Quantity: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. Item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures display just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress due to liberties factors, you gain access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Alternatively, you can buy copies of numerous types through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is showing: The characteristics of this electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been created from the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction Number field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a duplicate from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white («b&w») sources are detailed and also you desire a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), you can easily generally buy a good content of this original in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and like the catalog record («About This Item») along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase types can be found on the Duplication Services site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you will need to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to see the first item(s). In many cases, a surrogate (substitute image) can be obtained, frequently in the shape of an electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image are going to be noticeable in the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the electronic image in choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space at the Library of Congress. In a few situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be obtained while you are outside of the Library of Congress due to the fact item is legal rights limited or will not be examined for legal rights limitations. As being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not serve an item that is original a electronic image is present. For those who have a compelling explanation to start to see the initial, talk to a reference librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. For instance, cup and film photographic negatives are especially at the mercy of harm. They are more straightforward to see on the web where these are typically presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the non-digital surrogate exists, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to number 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and could never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Keystone View Business. A chinese groom and bride. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone https://asian-singles.net View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
APA citation design:
Keystone View Business. (ca. 1905) A Chinese groom and bride. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
MLA citation design:
Keystone View Business. A chinese wedding couple. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.